JenningsBet: Terms and Conditions
IMPORTANT: Please read carefully these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") as set out below. By registering an account ("Your Account") or ("Account"), you are deemed to have accepted and understood them.
We operate using the JenningsBet brand (JenningsBet) and trademarks pursuant to an agreement with JenningsBet. This website is not operated by JenningsBet.
JenningsBet accounts, the sportsbook and casino are operated and provided by FSB Technology (UK) Limited, a company incorporated in England and Wales (company registration number: 6401555) whose registered office is 167 - 169 Great Portland Street, London W1W 5PF.
In these Terms and Conditions, FSB Technology (UK) Ltd shall be referred to as “FSB”, “us”, “we” or “our” and you are referred to as “you” or “your”.
FSB Technology (UK) Ltd is licensed by the Gambling Commission under account number 22201 to provide these services to customers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland and are authorised to operate these parts of the website under licence from JenningsBet.
FSB Technology (UK) Ltd is also the Merchant of Record for this website, meaning it processes all card payments from customers. It is therefore the organisation responsible for processing all payments, including both deposits and withdrawals.
The Sportsbook is licensed in Ireland by FSB Technology (UK) Ltd and is regulated under the Betting (Amendment) Act 2015 (Licence Number: 1013757).
1. General - Sportsbook and Casino
- 1.1 All Customers must be 18 years of age or older and a resident in Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland in order to register and participate in any content, including the placing of stakes on a bet or participation in any other content found on this website.
- 1.2 It is an offence for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on this website.
- 1.3 In order to avoid unlawful betting, we reserve the right to carry out checks to verify the information provided.
- 1.3.1 For residents of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, we will undertake a search with a third party for the purpose of verifying that you are 18 or over and your identity, including your name, address and date of birth. Where these checks are unable to verify these details, we reserve the right to ask you for the following documents:
- a copy of your photo identification (valid passport or driving licence)
- a copy of a utility bill in your name confirming the address you have registered with JenningsBet (no more than three months old).
If we are unable to confirm that you are aged eighteen (18) or over and your identity, then we are required to suspend your account until satisfactory proof of your age and identity is provided.
In the event your account is suspended for this reason, please send all relevant documents to: email@example.com.
- 1.4 You have sole responsibility for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
- 1.5 You have sole responsibility in ensuring your payment/bank details and contact information are up to date at all times.
- 1.6 You have sole responsibility to ensure that your security details remain confidential. In any event where you are concerned that your security details are no longer confidential, you have the obligation to notify us immediately. Any transactions that have been placed by a person who is securely logged into your account will be your responsibility.
- 1.7 Bets cannot be cancelled or changed once the bet has been confirmed by us.
- 1.8 We only accept registrations and deposits from residents of Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- 1.9 You should only deposit funds into your account with us from a source where you are the named account holder. In such cases where we identify that the named account holder differs from that which we hold, we reserve the right to treat any winnings arising from such deposits as void.
- 1.10 We only accept bets made online, which for clarity includes the use of iphone and Android applications. Bets are not accepted in any other form (telephone, email, fax, in person, etc.) and any bets received in these forms will be null and void.
- 1.11 We reserve the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet before the game starts with justification provided upon request. We also reserve the right to refuse/cancel any bet or part of a bet that is placed while a game is in progress if there is sufficient evidence that you were placing a bet with prior knowledge of an event that would affect the accurate pricing of a market – for example, betting on the first-to-score market while the first goal is being scored.
- 1.12 We reserve the right to void any or all bets that have been made by any person or group of persons who are acting in an attempt to defraud us. If there is any evidence of a series of bets, each containing the same selection having been placed by or for the same individual or syndicate of individuals, we reserve the right to make such bets void and suspend relevant accounts. This rule applies to both settled and unsettled bets.
- 1.13 Winnings will be credited to Customer's accounts following confirmation of the final result.
- 1.14 We reserve the right to void any bet that may have been accepted when the account did not have sufficient funds to cover the bet. If an account has insufficient funds as a result of a deposit that has been cancelled by the payment processing party, We reserve the right to cancel any bet that may have been accepted retroactively, and void any winnings paid to you from those bets.
- 1.15 Should funds be credited to a Customer's account in error, it is your responsibility to notify us of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to us. You shall remain responsible for any entry fees placed into tournaments or contests that involve pools or pools-style betting where the stakes can no longer be recovered from the pool.
- 1.16 The reference language of the present Terms and Conditions is English. In spite of the care brought to our translations, in case of difficulty of comprehension of a clause of these Terms and Conditions, only the English version will be valid.
- 1.17 We reserve the right to suspend or close your account and void all settled and unsettled bets in the event that you open more than one account.
- 1.18 Bets will only be accepted up to the advertised start time. Any bet that is inadvertently accepted, which includes an event after its start time, the bet will be cancelled. If any portion of a multiple bet is inadvertently accepted then all parts of that multiple bet will be cancelled.
- 1.19 Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such a bet is taken in error, the bet will be cancelled.
- 1.20 We do not accept responsibility for any typing, human or palpable errors that lead to obvious price errors. In all such cases bets will be deemed void.
- 1.21 We do not accept responsibility for damages or losses deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content including without limitation, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or line failure, any person's misuse of the site or its content, or any errors or omissions in content.
- 1.22 In relation to any Casino games played through the Services, other than progressive jackpot slots, table or instant win games, or where specifically advertised for a specific game or promotion, the maximum winnings for any one wager or game play transaction shall be no greater than £250,000/€250,000 or the equivalent amount in Your chosen currency.
- 1.23 In relation to any sports betting transactions placed through the Services, other than as may be set out in relation to specific markets under the Betting Rules, for any one calendar day (00:00 – 23:59) the maximum aggregate winnings shall be no greater than £250,000/€250,000 or the equivalent amount in your chosen currency. Please note that these restrictions apply regardless of stake. Winnings will usually be paid without You needing to make a claim. If You believe that You have not received any winnings due to You then You should notify us as soon as possible and provide evidence for Your claim. No claim for winnings may be made more than six months after the date on which the relevant event completed.
- 1.24 The minimum amount for a bet is 10p unless otherwise stated on the website.
- 1.25 We reserve the right to change odds and information displayed on the website at any time and without notice. We will take reasonable care to ensure accuracy of this information but information is presented as a guide only. Prices displayed on the website are indicative only and are not binding until a bet has been confirmed by us. In the event of any particular information (score, time of game etc) being incorrect we assume no liability for this. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
- 1.26 The website will at all times show records of recent bets placed, results and account activity. We recommend that you keep independent records of all of the transaction information, games rules, cancellation rules, and payment methods in order to avoid any future misunderstandings.
- 1.27 All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and the acceptance confirmed.
- 1.28 You will be able to play immediately after any deposit transaction has been confirmed.
- 1.29 When an event is cancelled, all bets referring will be cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded.
- 1.30 All promotions and offers are limited to one per person. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of or withdraw any promotion or offer at any time at our reasonable discretion.
- 1.31 In case of a bonus manipulation or abuse of any kind, We reserve the right to deduct the bonus and the winnings associated with the bonus from your account.
- 1.32 We consider these rules to be fair. Should you need any advice regarding these rules, please contact Customer Services.
- 1.33 If you wish to make a formal complaint about our services you should first contact our Customer Services department using the contact us form on the website. We will respond as quickly as possible and in all cases we strive to ensure that all customers are responded to within 48 hours. Our response will include the name of the person who will be handling your complaint and a full record of the correspondence will be tracked, including our operator login credentials who has provided any response to you. If you do not believe our resolution to your complaint to be fair and transparent then you are free to request for the complaint to be escalated to a member of our Senior Management team who will personally review your complaint and make a final decision.
Should you still be of the opinion that our resolution is not fair and transparent then the complaint is escalated to a "dispute" and can be referred to independent adjudication service IBAS.
We give our commitment to pursuing an amicable solution to all disputes. All disputes and the resolution of these disputes will be reported to the Gambling Commission on a quarterly basis.
- 1.35 Copyright in the information displayed on this website is the property of Satellite Information Services Limited ("SIS") and/or its licensors. This information is intended for personal use only and may not be displayed in public, broadcast or used for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of SIS. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that the information is accurate, SIS accepts no responsibility for any use made of the information provided on this website and excludes all liability in respect of any loss suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly from use of the information.
- 1.36 We are required by our licence to inform you about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency.
We hold customer funds separate from company funds in a Segregated Fund Account with Barclays Corporate Bank. This means that steps have been taken to protect customer funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: medium protection.
- 1.37 Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be displayed on your next login to this website prior to these changes taking effect.
- 2.1 All bonus offers can be redeemed only once per offer unless it was clearly stated otherwise.
- 2.2 Each bonus offer will have its own "terms and conditions" and Customers should ensure that the terms and conditions associated with each individual bonus offer are read and understood prior to accepting the bonus.
- 2.3 Promotions are subject to change. All management decisions are final.
- 2.4 In the event of an error when attributing a bonus to your account, the company reserves the right to correct such errors by removing any funds that were put into your account erroneously and by voiding any bets that were placed by these funds.
- 2.5 At no time will a bonus be offered where the benefit amount is dependent on you gambling for a certain time limit or frequency; where the benefit increased if you reach a qualifying activity in a shorter amount of time; or where the value of the benefit increases with your spend it does so at no greater rate than your spend increases.
3. Deposits & Withdrawals
- 3.1 We accept deposits via the following debit card types: Visa; Visa Debit; MasterCard; Visa Electron; Maestro.
- And also via the following eWallets: Neteller and Skrill
- 3.2 The minimum deposit amount accepted is £10/€10 with the maximum being £5,000/€5,000.
- 3.3 We will only accept deposits from Great Britain, Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- 3.4 You should only deposit funds into your account with us from a source where you are the named account holder. In such cases where we identify that the named account holder differs from that which we hold, we reserve the right to treat any winnings arising from such deposits as void.
- 3.5 When you choose to make a deposit via one of the above listed methods, only once your account balance reaches 0.00 with any withdrawal requests fully processed will you be able to choose a different deposit method. This is to ensure compliance with our own anti-money laundering policies.
- 3.6 As required by our anti-money laundering obligations and/or as part of our policy with regard to the source of funds placed on deposit, we reserve the right to raise queries regarding the source of any funds placed on deposit. JenningsBet may, acting reasonably, suspend or terminate any Account where the response to such query/queries is not in its view satisfactory and/or may pass on such information as it deems necessary to any relevant authority.
- 3.7 Funds may be withdrawn from your Account provided that:
- 3.7.1 All payments made into your Account have been confirmed as cleared and have not been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- 126.96.36.199 Any identity checks we are required to conduct pursuant to applicable anti-money laundering regulations and rules or other obligations are clear. To this end we reserve the right to seek such other information from you as we might require in order to confirm your identity and compliance with these Terms and Conditions and any other applicable rules, laws or regulations.
For the avoidance of doubt, we may request from you copies of one or more of the following documents to meet these requirements:
Your photo identification (valid passport or driving licence)
The front of the card you used to deposit (obscuring the middle 8 digits of your 16-digit card number)
A bank statement (issued within the last 3 months) accompanied by a payslip
A tax return document
A statement that shows regular income on your account.
Potential Inheritance or proof of ownership of potential capital.
Anything else we could determine as a source of income e.g. P60, P45
In the event we require any of the above information from you, someone from FSB will contact you either via your registered email address or via your contact telephone number also registered with us. Details on how this information can then be sent to FSB will be made clear in these communications; and
- 188.8.131.52 You have complied with the rest of these Terms and Conditions.
- 184.108.40.206 You accept that all transactions may be checked to prevent money laundering and that any transactions made by you which we deem suspicious, may be reported to the appropriate authorities. We reserve the right to decline and/or reverse the withdrawal of unspent or otherwise unused deposits until the verification of these funds is deemed satisfactory.
- 3.8 If you choose to make a withdrawal request and have deposited with us using a card, we will look to pay any requested winnings in full back to this card. Similarly, if you have chosen to deposit via an eWallet such as Skrill or Neteller, we will look to pay any winnings back to the same online account.
- 3.9 With the exception of any applicable withdrawal or management fees detailed below, we do not charge you for deposits or withdrawals although you should check with your bank and/or other payment service provider as to whether they will levy any such charges.
- 3.10 The minimum withdrawal amount that can be paid is £10.00.
- 3.11 FSB Technology (UK) Ltd is the Merchant of Record for this website, meaning it processes all card payments from customers, including deposits and withdrawals.
4. Withdrawal Management Fees
Free bets or promotional awards of any kind cannot be withdrawn.
In the event you choose to withdraw funds from your account and have not carried out any financial activity, or if the financial activity on your account equates to a sum of less than 50% of the amount deposited by you, then we reserve the right to charge a processing fee of 5% of the requested withdrawal amount with a minimum charge of £3.00
"Financial activity" is defined by the placing of bets anywhere on this website (voided/cancelled bets to not count).
5.1 We realise that for some Customers gambling might become a serious problem and for such Customers we offer a self-exclusion option for a period from six months up to permanent exclusion, as per a Customer's request.
If you wish to self-exclude, please either contact Customer Services specifying the period you wish to be self-excluded for, or choose the "Self-Exclude" option found within your "My Account" section of this website. If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that it may take up to 24 hours to process your request.
If you choose to contact Customer Services, kindly note that only upon a clear "self-exclusion" request will your account be suspended for the agreed time. Otherwise all accounts will be "closed" and can be reopened at any time upon a Customer's request. Please read through our Responsible Gaming guide for more information.
If a self exclusion has been requested by contacting the Customer Support, the account will be closed for 6 months unless explicitly stated otherwise. Any self-exclusion may, on request, be extended for one or more further periods of at least 6 months each.
5.2 FSB operates a number of brands and ‘white label’ brands under its licence from the Gambling Commission. In the event that you self-exclude or have self-excluded on any of these brands, then the self-exclusion is applied across all of them. The brands that currently operate under FSB’s licence along with brands that are no longer active but where you may have previously self-excluded at a time when they were, are listed here.
- 5.3 FSB Technology (UK) Ltd takes its social responsibility extremely seriously and follows the Gambling Commission of Great Britain’s code to the letter to make sure that effective procedures are in place for self-exclusion. We take all reasonable steps to prevent self-excluded individuals from participating in gambling. The company will close all known gambling accounts of identified individuals who self-exclude from all branded sites using FSB Technology’s platform and licence, within two working days or sooner upon learning that a person is self-excluded. Furthermore, the company has the following procedures in place in order to manage self-excluded individuals:
- a. A register of those excluded (name, address, membership and any other account details);
- b Our staff are trained to effectively administer the systems; and
- c The removal of access from those persons found to have attempted to gamble on the ‘sites’
5.4 We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with any self-exclusion. We implement reasonable checks and safeguards to ensure that whilst you are self-excluded you are not sent marketing material about gambling from us and you cannot access our services. You accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever (including in respect of any losses you may incur) if you continue to gamble with us, in particular where you have sought to circumvent a self-exclusion via additional accounts; or where you have changed any of the registration details (which would also include if you register an account by altering certain details). All self-excluded individuals found to be either attempting or having perpetrated such acts to open an account that could not be practically stopped at the time will have any winnings forfeited and all bets voided. The company treats such instances where an individual wilfully construes to subvert the account opening process having self-excluded extremely seriously and will take all necessary action including legal action to protect itself and the individual in order to mitigate harm. We would urge anyone who believes they have a gambling problem to seek help from agencies such as: GamCare BeGambleAware And if you wish to self-exclude from all gambling companies licensed in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission who have signed up to the service, visit GAMSTOP.
6. Account Closure
6.1 If you wish to close your account, you can withdraw any remaining funds and there is no further requirement to inform us. Should you want to close your account permanently please contact our Customer Services team, who will try to assist you with any issues or concerns you have, and if unsuccessful your account will be closed upon your confirmation. Please allow us up to 24 hours to process your request.
6.2 We reserve the right to decline a new customer or close an account without having to give a reason for doing so.
7. Casino Specific Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions made available here (“these Conditions”) shall govern the relationship between you and us in relation to all play on the JenningsBet Casino website (“the Casino Website”). Your use of the Casino Website and/or your playing any game thereon (“Game”) means that you accept these Conditions which are legally binding. These Conditions may be updated by us from time to time at our discretion. Please review these Conditions regularly to ensure you are up-to-date with all of the current terms as any changes we make will become effective on the date of publication and you will be deemed to be aware of such changes and bound by them.
In addition to accepting these Conditions, you acknowledge and agree that the terms and conditions of www.JenningsBet.com (“the Website”), ("Terms and Conditions") as amended by us from time to time at our discretion apply to all eventualities relating to Games not covered by these Conditions. The Terms and Conditions contain important provisions applicable to your use of the Casino Website including eligibility criteria requirements which apply to your use of the Website and the Casino Website.
Further, you acknowledge and agree to be bound by any additional rules which appear within a Game, including within a Game’s “Help” or “Game Info” tabs (“Rules”), including rules relating to minimum/maximum bets, maximum payouts, jackpots, disconnections and system malfunctions. The Rules may also contain instructions on how to play and the return-to-player (“RTP”).
Please familiarise yourself with these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions and the Rules before you use the Casino Website or play a Game. These Conditions represent a legally binding agreement between you and us. In the event you do not agree or do not understand any of the terms within, please discontinue your use of the Casino Website immediately. In the event of any inconsistency between these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions, or the Rules, unless otherwise stated, to the extent of the inconsistency, the Rules shall prevail, followed by these Conditions and followed thereafter by the Terms and Conditions.
- 7.1. Random Number Generator
You fully accept and agree that random number generator (“RNG”) software will determine all outcomes of Games on the Casino Website. In the event of a discrepancy between the results displayed on your computer and a Game’s records on our server, our records shall be regarded as definitive.
- 7.2. Errors
- 7.2.1In the event of systems or communications errors relating to the generation of any result, bet settlement or any other element of a Game, we will not be liable to you as a result of any such errors and we reserve the right to void all related bets and plays on the Game in question.
- 7.2.2 In the event that a system malfunction results in profit, whether it is collected or credited to your account, we reserve the right to claim all gains that you may have benefited from, as a result of one of those malfunctions, and you would be obliged to immediately reimburse the amount collected and inform us of the malfunction. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to directly deduct an amount equal to that which you may have received in error from your account.
- 7.3 Disconnection, Misuse and Malfunction
- 7.3.1 We, our affiliates, agents and licensors accept no responsibility and will not be liable for any loss resulting from delays or interruptions to play due to failure, breakdown, malfunction, interruption of or disconnection from the games server or any other causes over which we or they have no control.
- 7.3.2 Misuse, disconnection or system malfunction voids all bets, plays and pays.
- 7.3.3 You certify that in what pertains to the services provided by us, you will not use or attempt to use any martingale betting strategy or software endowed, in our view, with artificial intelligence. Abuse of the Website or services provided by us, is prohibited.
- 7.3.4 In the event that we reasonably determine that you used or attempted to use a product endowed with artificial intelligence in conjunction with our Website or services, we reserve the right to rescind or block your account immediately, to not reimburse the amount credited to your account, and prohibit your access to all other Websites, Services and Applications offered by us.
- 7.3.5 In the interest of fair play, we prohibit the use of any recognised betting techniques with the aim of circumventing the standard house edge in our games. If your account shows any indication of deceptive game play through these betting techniques, your account will be blocked immediately and we will retain any funds from the account in question.
- 7.3.6 Should we have any reason to believe that either an account or group of accounts are operating systematically, e.g. using specific betting techniques or group wagering, we reserve the right to block or permanently close all accounts. In these circumstances, we will not be under any obligation to refund you any money in your account, with the exception of the amount you originally deposited, should this amount still be present.
- 7.4. Compliance With Laws
The Casino Website and Games thereon may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding Games and any bets placed on or via Games or the Casino Website. We reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement and other regulatory authorities, in investigating claims of illegal activity on the Casino Website.
- 7.5 Identification and Age Verification
- 7.5.2 Information to be provided
If we remain unable to verify your identity and age through our regular checks, we will require copies of the following documents: a copy of your photo identification (valid passport or driving licence) and a copy of a utility bill in your name confirming the address you have registered with JenningsBet (no more than three months old).
- 7.5.3 In order to meet our anti-money laundering regulations, rules or other obligations, we will contact you either via email to your registered email address or via your registered contact phone number, requesting copies of one or more of the following documents:
Your photo identification (valid passport or driving licence)
The front of the card you used to deposit (obscuring the middle 8 digits of your 16-digit card number)
A bank statement (issued within the last 3 months) accompanied by a payslip
A tax return document
A statement that shows regular income on your account.
Potential Inheritance or proof of ownership of potential capital.
Anything else we could determine as a source of income e.g. P60, P45
To be approved, all documents must be in acceptable condition. Any images must be photo captured and not scanned, and all the details and edges must be fully visible.
- 7.5.4 We reserve the right to carry out verification checks using third party services
- 7.5.5 By agreeing to these Terms, You agree and declare that You have entered your own correct personal details, and that the source of all funds used on JenningsBet.com are derived from legitimate activities and that You will not use the Site for illegal or fraudulent activity, including (and without limitation) money laundering as provided by the governing law that applies to You and/or any member of our Website. We reserve the right to check all and any transactions to prevent money laundering. Criminal and/or civil proceedings may be brought against You and any other person linked to taking part in such activity. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to report any suspicious transaction and to transmit any information to the appropriate authorities and without notice to You. In such a case, You waive all rights of any nature that may be recognised anywhere of the communication of such information. In addition, we reserve the right to withhold all the funds we believe to be derived from fraudulent or unlawful activity and where required, without giving reason to You for withholding said funds.
- 7.5.6 You cannot request or open an account if you are not the account holder or if you are acting on behalf of someone else or on behalf of the account or for the benefit of a third party.
- 7.5.7 You can only possess one account with JenningsBet.com, and we reserve the right to close all multiple accounts that are open, under the same name or connected to the same person, and in this case, we will credit the first account that you opened with JenningsBet.com with the balances from the other accounts that would have been closed. If we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have committed or attempted to commit any fraud, we reserve the right to cancel any transaction pertaining to it.
- 7.5.8 You must not authorise any third party to use your account and you will be entirely responsible for all losses as a result of having a third party use their account. You must immediately inform us if you suspect that another person has obtained access to your account, and you will offer your full support to us while researching this issue.
- 7.5.9 It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided on registration is accurate, precise and up to date. You are aware that changes cannot be made to your first name, surname and date of birth provided at registration, unless you provide us with satisfactory evidence that your personal details, have been legally changed under the laws of countries where you reside.
- 7.6 Termination
- 7.6.1 We may suspend or terminate your account, cancel any bets placed by you, remove any bonus monies in your account and/or take any other action we deem appropriate in our absolute discretion if: (i) we suspect that you are engaging in illegal or fraudulent activity while using the Casino Website (including circumstances where we suspect you have attempted to manipulate the operation of the Casino Website or the normal play of Games thereon or have been involved in player collusion); (ii) you reside or place any bets outside of Great Britain, Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland; (iii) we suspect you are in breach of any of these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions or the Rules; (iv) we suspect you are acting in a manner that is detrimental to the conduct of our business; (v) we are required to do so by law; or (vi) in our judgement, there is a manifest error or there is a technological failure affecting the Casino Website. .
- 7.6.2 We reserve the general right at any time, and in our sole discretion, to suspend or terminate your account (or exclude you from any of our services) if we consider it necessary to do so. In such circumstances, where deemed appropriate by us, we reserve the right to remove any bonus monies in your account.
- 7.6.3 Your sole remedy in the event of termination of your account by us for reasons outlined in clause 6.1 or clause 6.2 above shall be the reimbursement of any undisputed account balance you may then have, subject to your having complied with these Conditions, the Terms and Conditions and the Rules. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall have no further liability to you whatsoever.
- 7.7 General
- 7.7.1 In relation to any casino games played through the Services, other than progressive jackpot slots, table or instant win games, or where specifically advertised for a specific game or promotion, the maximum winnings for any one wager or game play transaction shall be no greater than £250,000/€250,000 or the equivalent amount in your chosen currency.
- 7.7.2 Promotions and tournaments on the Casino Website will have their own individual terms and conditions which will govern your participation in the relevant promotion/tournament. Where you are credited with an amount to your account pursuant to a promotional campaign or competition, unless specified to the contrary within the terms of such promotion or competition, the credited funds may only be used as bonus funds to play Games and cannot be withdrawn as cash. We reserve the right to reclaim bonus amounts credited to your account if you attempt to withdraw them from your account. By accepting any prize (including a jackpot) and/or winnings as part of a promotion on the Casino Website, you agree that you will not unreasonably withhold your consent to the use of your name (without compensation) for advertising and promotional purposes.
- 7.7.3 We may, at our sole discretion and without any requirement to give reasons, exclude any customer from our services generally and/or from receiving selected promotions and offers introduced by us from time to time.
- 7.7.4 We reserve the right to suspend, modify, remove and/or add a product to the Services at our reasonable discretion with immediate effect and without notice.
- 7.7.5 You shall not interfere, interrupt, attempt to interrupt or attempt to manipulate the operations of the Website or the Casino Website or the normal play of any of Games thereon. In particular, you will not use or attempt to use any artificial intelligence or player assistance software but will play personally via the interfaces provided by us only. If you become aware that the Casino Website or any Game contains any error, you must inform our Customer Services and you agree not to take advantage of any such error. We reserve the right to recover any advantage that you may gain from any error, as well as all costs and expenses in making such recovery.
- 7.7.6 Your account is personal to you. You shall not allow others to use your account or to accept any prize or participate in any Game. Any person found to have violated this clause will be liable for all losses on the account but will not be entitled to collect any winnings. It is your responsibility to keep your password private and secure and you are solely responsible for the security of your account information and password. You are responsible for any unauthorised use of your account and/or password. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet from your account, such bet shall be valid and liability for losses on your account will lie with you, whether or not you were aware the third party misappropriated your account and password information. You agree to notify us immediately if there is any change to your account information.
- 7.7.7 You will not post any unlawful, obscene, abusive, defamatory, threatening or other offensive material on the Casino Website or the Website.
- 7.7.8 We reserve the right to moderate any chat on the Casino Website and remove postings, including those which promote competing services and those which are untrue, derogatory or critical of us, the Website, the Casino Website and/or a Game. In addition, you agree to observe and abide by any specific chat rules that we may post on any chat facility from time-to-time.
- 7.7.9 You understand that you risk losing money whilst using the Casino Website and playing Games and that you use the Casino Website and play Games at your sole risk.
- 7.7.10 For information on how we treat customer funds see terms and conditions.
- 7.7.11 If it is necessary to provide you with software ("Software") supplied by third parties to enable you to use and download the products offered through the Casino Website, you are required to enter into a separate agreement with the Software owner in respect of your use of such Software ("Third Party Software Agreement"). In case of any inconsistency between these Conditions and the Third Party Software Agreement, these Conditions will prevail in so far as the inconsistency relates to the relationship between you and us. It is your responsibility to ensure that any Software is downloaded onto your computer in a manner compatible with your own computer's specific set-up.
- 7.7.12 At any time, you may exclude yourself from gambling on the Casino Website permanently or for set periods. This can be done via the “My profile” section. Once your request is processed by us, no further wagers will be accepted from you on the Casino Website. If you have requested closure of your account, your Casino Website account will be closed and any balance credited back to you. It is also possible for you to permanently exclude yourself from both the Casino Website and all of our other services (for example games, bingo, live casino etc.).
- 7.7.13 Excluding the payment of valid bets, in no event shall we be liable to you: (i) with respect to any and all claims arising from or related to these Terms or the Casino Website, howsoever arising under contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or in any other cause of action, for damages exceeding GBP£2000 (two thousand pounds sterling) or currency equivalent; or (ii) for any consequential, indirect, incidental or special damage or loss of any kind whatsoever; or loss of business, profits, revenue, reputation, goodwill, contracts, anticipated savings or opportunities; or loss or damage arising from loss, damage or corruption of any data, even if such losses are foreseeable or if we have been notified of the possibility of same. Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any liability to the extent such liability cannot be excluded or limited as a matter of law.
- 7.7.14 Employees of FSB Technology (UK) Limited or its corporate group are not eligible to participate in the Games provided on the Games Website.
- 7.7.15 If any part of these Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from these Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of these Conditions.
- 7.7.17 With the exception of your personal information, all other information, including, but not limited to, ideas, submissions, suggestions, concepts, graphics, chatroom contents including material and statements, posted on the Casino Website or submitted to us will become our property and we shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality and we will be free to reproduce, modify, edit, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display same as we designate in any and all media.
- 7.7.18 We do not charge you fees in respect of any payments related to betting transactions which you make on the Casino Website (such as charges for deposits or withdrawals). However, you should check with your bank and/or other payment service provider as to whether they levy any such charges.
- 7.7.19 These Conditions, together with the Terms and Conditions and the Rules (as applicable) contain the entire agreement between you and us relating to the Casino Website and the Games thereon.
- 7.1. Random Number Generator
- 8.1 Should there be any claim or dispute relating to bets on the Casino Website please contact us. If we are unable to settle the dispute, we will refer the dispute to the arbiter set out in the disputes clause in the terms and conditions of www.JenningsBet.com available here. The arbiter’s decision will be final (save in respect of any manifest error) subject to full representation being given to all parties involved. Any dispute as to the enforceability of bets on the Casino Website shall be governed by the laws of England.
- 8.2 All other disputes not covered by clause 8.1, and subject to clause 8.3, or any other claims or proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Casino Website or these Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purpose of any such proceedings arising out of or in any way relating to the Casino Website or these Conditions.
- 8.3 Notwithstanding clauses 8.1 and 8.2, we reserve the right to take legal action against any party in breach of these Conditions, at our election, in Ireland or the place of breach or the domicile of that party, and that party shall submit to the jurisdiction chosen by us.
9. Customer Services and Complaints
- 9.1 If you have any complaints, experience any problems or wish to contact us for any other reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 9.2 Any complaints or claims of any nature, also with regard to your Account statements or Account balance, should be communicated to us as soon as possible by contacting our Customer Support, from the publication of the information on the Website which has given rise to the complaint, and/or within 6 months of the issue occurring;
- 9.3 The communication must contain the following information:
a) Account Log-In ID;
b) registered First Name and Surname;
c) explanation of the issue and the complaint/claim;
d) specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable);
- 9.4 All best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly. Failure to submit the communication as outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint in a timely manner.
- 9.5 In case of conflict between the result posted on the Application and the result shown in our Server, the result posted in our Server shall take precedence. You understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between you the user and us will be determined based on the records kept by us. You also agree to the use of RNG Software (RNG: Random Number Generator) whose purpose is to provide game servers with an adequate quantity of random numbers for the casino games and sport games;
- 9.6 We commit to responding to the complainant or to the authority with respect to complaints with the results of the inquiry within one month from the date on which the relevant complaint is lodged, and will ensure the best efforts in providing a prompt resolution of issues at hand.
- 9.7 If for any reason you are not satisfied with how we have resolved your complaint, you may decide that the matter be referred for adjudication by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). Your dispute will be reviewed and, if considered genuine, it will be referred to a Panel for adjudication.
- 9.8 Once the adjudication process is considered complete, the Panel will issue a ruling in the form of a written document, which will be sent to you and the Operator. The document will explain the Panel's reasons for the ruling, the Panel’s conclusion, and direct how the matter should be resolved. The ruling will be final and binding on all parties in the dispute, as long as the full facts are presented by all parties concerned.
- 9.9 Before contacting IBAS and completing the Adjudication Form, we recommend that you read the case studies section on the website, as it may list a similar case which may apply to your own circumstances and help clarify your case before proceeding to adjudication.
Telephone Number: +44 (0)207 347 5883
Raise a dispute with IBAS here
- 9.10 Please note that IBAS will only adjudicate on a dispute if:
(a) the Operator holds a licence issued by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain and the dispute concerns a wager which is subject to the laws of England and Wales, or Scotland; in its absolute discretion, IBAS may deal with disputes arising in other jurisdictions;
(b) a genuine deadlock exists between the Customer and the Operator.
- 9.11 Alternatively, you can contact the European ODR to refer the matter for adjudication.
- 10.1 Each bonus, promotion and/or special offer is subject to its own specific terms. You agree to read and understand the terms applicable to each bonus you collect.
- 10.2 Except where otherwise stated, all bonuses offered on JenningsBet.com are limited to one per person, IP address, address and/or household.
- 10.3 You cannot apply for a withdrawal request unless the wagering requirements of the bonus received have been fully completed.
- 10.4 Wagering Requirements (also referred to as playthrough or rollover): The number of times or the amount that has to be placed as a bet for each bonus, before any winnings can be withdrawn. Any withdrawal request of monies linked to a bonus whose wagering requirements have not been completed will completely invalidate the bonus including any winnings generated from that bonus. You understand and agree that you will only be entitled to withdraw the winnings generated from bonuses after you have completed the wagering requirements for all bonuses received. You cannot activate an offer if your account already contains a bonus in progress. Pending offers can only be activated after you have met the wagering requirements for the current bonus. It is unlawful upon agreeing to this document for any funds to be withdrawn by you from your balance (including initial deposit) until the wagering requirements have been completed. Wagering requirements are applied to every bonus: these are mentioned on the specific promotional page.
- 10.5 The list below shows the contribution percentage of different games to the wagering requirements of a bonus:
Progressive slots 0%
Scratch Cards 100%
Roulette (all varieties) 10%
11. Cash Out and Partial Cash Out
- 11.1 Cash Out and Partial Cash Out are features which are offered on various singles and multiples Sportsbook bets. These features allow you to amend your original bet and lock in a profit or a loss by settling your bet early, either entirely or partially, without having to wait for the event to finish.
- 11.2 In order to use the Cash Out or Partial Cash Out features, click on the link to My Account and then Cash Out where any qualifying bets will be displayed along with the applicable Cash Out value. If you wish to fully Cash Out your bet, click on the amount displayed - you will be asked to confirm your decision.
- 11.3 If you wish to only partially Cash Out your bet, click on the symbol to the right of the Cash Out value - you can use the slider to determine the amount you wish to partially Cash Out. Once confirmed and accepted, the remainder of your stake will be settled in accordance with the final result relating to your bet.
- 11.4 If you make a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out request, you will be notified whether or not your request has been successful. Your request is not guaranteed to be accepted and may be unsuccessful if, for example, the market suspends or the odds move before your request has been processed. Cash Out or Partial Cash Out requests made in-play may take longer to process because of the in-play bet delay.
- 11.5 Cash Out and Partial Cash Out is not currently available on all markets - a Cash Out icon will be displayed for the markets that support these features.
- 11.6 We cannot guarantee that these features will be available on your bet selection. Where they are available pre-event and we do not cover the event In-Play then they will be unavailable once the event starts.
- 11.7 Using either Cash Out or Partial Cash Out may mean you will opt out of and no longer be eligible for a particular promotion. See the terms and conditions of the promotion for further details.
- 11.8 Any bonuses due from bets such as Lucky 15/31/63 will not apply where Cash Out or Partial Cash Out has been used to close a bet.
- 11.9 For Partial Cash Out and multiple bet options, the minimum value that can be Cashed Out is the same as the value of any secured funds. For example, for a bet consisting of three £1 Doubles (A x B, A x C, B x C), where selection A and B have both won, each at 2/1, and the other selection is still to run, your minimum Partial Cash Out amount would be £9 (£8 winnings plus £1 stake).
- 11.10 We will not be responsible if the Cash Out and Partial Cash Out features are not available for technical reasons and bets will stand as originally placed during any such period.
- 11.11 We reserve the right to amend, suspend or remove the Cash Out and Partial Cash Out features at any time for any event, fixture or market. Any bets placed on such events, fixtures or markets will stand as originally placed.
- 11.12 We reserve the right to reverse the settlement of a Cash Out or Partial Cash Out if the bet or a market is settled in error.
The above Terms and Conditions came into effect on the 7th March, 2021.